Hey everyone! I feel like my posts are gradually getting more seldom. But in my defense I have been pretty busy the past couple weeks! Anyway, I’m here to post yet another one of my delicious creations! This time it’s Chocolate Brownie Protein Pudding!
I actually made this a couple weeks ago, but am only just now getting to posting it on here! Oh well, better late than never! This pudding is very versatile flavor-wise because the Chocolate Brownie flavor simply comes from the Chocolate Brownie protein powder I used. I also tried this recipe using Pumpkin Spice protein powder. I made the latter flavor first and the next day I tried it with the Chocolate Brownie protein powder, which I prefer over the Pumpkin Spice for this particular recipe! The above picture is the Chocolate version and the picture below is Pumpkin Spice.
Before I forget, I also found that you may want to double this recipe simply because it seems like it’s gone in no time once the bowl is in hand. 😛
Here you have it!
- 1 tbsp + 5 tsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp + 4 tsp Oat Flour
- 33g. Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder (or protein powder of choice)
- ¼ cup + 2 tsp Milk of choice (I used skim)
- 1 tbsp + 4 tsp egg whites
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a freezer safe bowl.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes (or more if you’d like)!
- Add toppings of choice.